At the Greek Canadian Community, we realize it can be difficult to find a hall that allows Stag & Doe’s. We would be pleased to host your function, however, there are some rules that are non-negotiable:
- You must hire (at your expense) a minimum of two (2) uniformed security guards that must be on duty during your entire function
- You are required to use our bartenders ($125.00 per bartender up to 5 hrs – $25/hr each additional – one (1) required for each 100 people attending)
- You must provide liability insurance
Other than that, we would love to work with you to make your night a success! Remember, you are required to submit to us your Special Occasion Permit (SOP application) at least one week prior to your function.
Hall Rental Pricing for Stag & Does:
October – March: Friday $1,500.00 Saturday $2,000.00 (does not include 13% HST)
April – September: Friday $2,250.00 Saturday $3,000.00 (does not include 13% HST)
AGCO Rules & Regulations:
- Encouraging immoderate consumption of alcohol is not permitted (for example, drinking contests or games).
- Guests cannot be required to purchase a minimum number of drinks or drink tickets to enter or remain at the event.
- No drink containing more than 85 ml of spirits can be sold or served.
- There must be sufficient food available for those in attendance.
- Games of chance or mixed chance and skill (e.g. raffles, 50/50 draws, roulette, crown & anchor, etc.) are not permitted.
Click here to view and download our complete event planning kits!